Attractions in Eilat for free! 10 amazing attractions in Eilat
Attractions in Eilat for free – 10 attractions in Eilat
The vacation in Eilat is not necessarily cheap, and Eilat’s attractions…Read More
You know that feeling you just need to take a break? Do you want to spend time with your children properly, because going to the bookstore or ordering a pizza is no longer enough? The truth is that we all feel this way at least a few times a year because we all need to break free from our suffocating routine. So you know exactly why you’re taking a few days off, and if it’s a vacation, then why not go to Eilat? It doesn’t matter the last time you were there because you can be sure that Eilat also has a lot to offer, so why not book your luxury vacation villa now? In addition to the many amazing vacation homes in this city, there are countless things to do and see that won’t cost you a single shekel! Every parent knows that as soon as they leave the house with their children, they start digging for their wallet because there are few activities that don’t cost money. However, this place right in our southern city in the country is amazing because it offers free activities for the whole family and no money!
1. The North Promenade – when was the last time you had a chance to go for a walk with the kids? Yes, yes, put down your phone, walk together, hold hands and appreciate what you see? The Northern Promenade of Eilat is a charming promenade with wonderful buzzes, small shops and plenty of space to walk or ride a bike. If you don’t want to buy anything at one of the stalls, you can have fun here without spending a dime.
The northern promenade of Eilat
2. Musical fountain – an irresistible attraction for children! If there is one place you must pass by when you come to Eilat, it is the entire musical fountain area in the city. This is a relatively new attraction in Eilat not long ago, it uses special LED lighting, and the height of the water splash is no lower than thirty meters! Be sure that the children will not be able to remain indifferent to the experience, and you will undoubtedly find yourself passing this fountain time and time again on your next vacation in the city.
Musical fountain Eilat
3. The glamorous figure skating performance – you can see the wonderful figure skating performance every evening at 7:00 p.m. Most of the children are also attracted to it, and they can’t put it down every night, you can see the figure skating performance in the ice city before the famous Eilat. A second show was added in the summer at 9:00 p.m. on demand.
Ice skating in Eilat
4. An amazing amusement park – in front of the airport is Genin Yamin Park, which has countless amusement facilities that children love. Of course, there are also beautiful views and many other attractions that you can visit after your stay in the park, so why leave this fun for your children? In the park you can also take a walk or relax on a bench so that while the children are playing you can also rest and enjoy every moment.
Binyamin Gardens Park
5. Eilat Museum – yes, we already talked about an attraction that costs money here, but tickets only cost between 5 and 10 shekels in total! The museum is very interesting, right next to the musical fountain, people who have been there say that it is definitely worth coming here during the holidays.
6. The sea and all the beaches – how can you talk about Eilat without mentioning the beaches and the completely free sea? Therefore, there is no doubt that you should save every day a few good times to go to the beach with your children, because that’s why you traveled all the way to Nanchang!
Mosh Beach – If you’ve come all the way to Eilat, you want to rest and relax as much as possible, and if you want to rest, you also want to be by the sea. There is no doubt, there are many beautiful beaches in Eilat, but none of them really like “Mosh Beach”. It’s a wonderful shanty beach near the border crossing to Taba. It has a padded patio right by the sea, which means you can relax with the kids and watch the amazing sunsets. There is also a vegetarian cuisine that adheres to the ecological theme, so even from an ideological point of view, a visit to this wonderful beach is a good choice.
7. Raging Bull – Are you into extreme and crazy? Come and spice up your holiday with our rodeo (for children aged 5 and over), ride a raging bull and hold on as fast as possible, maybe fast, but you have to stay on your feet as long as possible without falling! Note that the bull has soft cushions around it for a soft landing, don’t worry, the child will not hurt it by falling on a hard surface, and the attraction is not free, but it is quite cheap: only 20 shekels for 3 falls, the fun, happiness, laughter and family experience are worth it all! Raging Bull is in front of Ace Mall.
The angry bull Eilat
Why plan a travel budget?
Of course there is a lot more to do in Eilat, and there are countless attractions that do cost money, some more expensive and some less. So whether you are traveling for a whole week or at least for a few days, we recommend planning your vacation budget. True, of course you want to pamper your children and get involved in as many activities as possible, but on the other hand, do you really want to come home with a hole in your pocket? The answer for most parents is no, because we all work very hard trying to provide for our day-to-day lives and the lives of our children. So if you do your calculations and prepare the budget ahead of time, you will find that your upcoming vacation will not cost you much, so there is no reason to postpone it again and again.
Where should you sleep in the city?
In fact, today there are countless places to stay in Eilat , some more expensive than others. So if you decide that you don’t want to spend huge sums on accommodation, you can certainly understand, and you should know that Eilat has a lot to offer you in this regard. Our recommendation is not only to look at hotels of different levels such as five-star hotels, but more importantly, to see which luxury vacation villas are waiting for you in the city. When you sleep in a vacation home with the whole family, you enjoy as many benefits as you can sleeping together! In addition, these villas usually have a kitchen where you can cook, and you don’t have to eat three meals a day in an outdoor restaurant. This saves a lot of money, which can be used to take the children to various activities in the city. Another great thing about Eilat being a resort town is that we don’t pay VAT there! So if you think that spending time with your children is important and you want your vacation to be cheap – Eilat is an excellent destination almost all year round! What’s more, you should book yourself a vacation spot as early as possible, because it’s a shame to choose your vacation cottage and then find out there’s no more room.